Wednesday 11 July 2007

Robusto again.

The last two days have been horrible, and i have experienced one of my worst downswings ever. My pokerdb crashed last night, so i can't give you exact hands, but some highlights included: KK no good against AJ on a Jxx flop. AA vs KQ on a Qxx flop and AA vsAK all in preflop. That last one stung. Also lost a full buy in with 22 against AK when the money went in on the turn, and AK, no hand no draw hit an ace. Normally wouldn't play 22 so aggro there, but it was so obvious he had AK and i went for full value :)

I regrouped though, and today went well. 2.5k hands at $100NL, running at 13ptbb/100. My aim is to play 20k hands this week, but this almost certainly won't happen as i have my graduation on monday. Shame.

As my poker db crashed, i can't give you the exact amount of my downswing, but it's not as bad as the figures below show, as i played 2 or 3 $60 turbo tournys which i busted out of the money in, so that was a chunk of change. I am not playing any more tournys until i am seriously robusto! lol.

This downswing has set me back about 4 days, but i'm back on course now.

Will post pokertracker stuff/graph in a couple of days time. But here are the biggest hands of today:

It was SOOOOTED!!!!

I don't know how to get away from this

KK vs AA standard cooler. Sigh

But it was SOOOOOTED!!!!!!!111one111!!!! take 2

Aces were good to me today

Sigh, chop chop. No, wait, I have you beat?!

Actually got action with quads!

How to get most monies in drawing dead

Today:
Cash: +$656.70
Bankroll: $1574.99

Looking forward to a +$1k day soon judging by these results :) Although will prob have to wait until $200NL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ed! No poker for an entire week? I don't believe that! Where are the blog updates for your loyal readers?! Hope all is going well :-)