Wednesday 25 July 2007

Return from...?

Right, I have finished messing around with life, and am ready to take poker seriously again. My bankroll took a bit of a beating after a couple of failed investments and my decision to pay $215 to enter an EPT DS, which tilted me for a good week. 5 left, KJ < QQ on a KJxx board for the chip lead. Hit his two outer obviously...

Anyway, I have moved some money to party, as it's quite nice to have a break from a site sometimes, especially one as rigged as pokerstars.

I will be playing $0.50/$1 on both sites unless i lose a couple of buy ins, at which point i will grind $50NL again.

my current status:

Party: $515.91
Stars: $503.89
Total: $1019.80

Might play a quick session now before bed actually. Gl me.

Also just finished attempting a crazy spin up, that you can read about here:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=beats&Number=11382307&page=1&fpart=all

No comments: