Wednesday 4 July 2007

Another good day

Today was indeed another good day. I managed to put in another 2k hands, nearly entirely at $50NL. Hopefully in a day or two i'll be able to move up to $100NL. Running well above expectation still, as you can see from this poker tracker screenshot:And here is my graph for the summer so far:
I tried a $10rebuy turbo tournament satellite for EPT Barcelona, but made a really spewy play with about 32 left (17 seats) and essentially got myself knocked out. I was in for $51 in that.

Here's some fun hands from today:

These are hard to get away from but i should've folded the river shove.

Good time to flop a set

I played this badly, and gave myself a tough river call

A lame reraise preflop cost him here

You called me with King high?!

Lucky turn for me

Tomorrow will be my last day online before going to Paris to celebrate my 21st :) Looking forward to hitting the Aviation Club hard and taking down one (or two!) of their poker tournaments!

Also, next week i should be playing all $100NL unless tomorrow goes badly.

Today:
Cash Games: +$416.55
Shovefests: +$1.95
EPT Satellites: -$51
Heads up SnGs: -$10.50
Bankroll: $1075.69

No comments: