Saturday 2 January 2010

A new decade.

So, it's a brand new year. And this year I am determined to win at life/poker/everything.

My resolutions for poker are:

make $100k total.
average $0.15 a hand.
become a solid winner at $400nl+/$400plo
become a solid winner in mixed games up to $5/$10.
play 5 major live tournaments (with buy ins £500+), 3 of which overseas, one of which being WSOP.
study/write lots of strategy articles, and hopefully get a couple published.

Life goals include:
Losing 3 stone,
Expanding my social circle and rekindling old friendships
Meet love of my life
Learn foreign language
Move home to my own place.
become confident/comfortable/successful when in social situations.

That's enough for now, will definitely blog more this year than last year, as I think it'll be a useful tool to make myself more disciplined and more self-critical.

Starting monday.

No comments: