Wednesday 6 January 2010

Meh

Played ok today, which was disappointing. Ran into a couple of sets and lost too much, and managed to get AK all in pre against KK when I should've found a fold. Played an $11 tournament alongside cash games to break things up a bit and came 18th out of 500 in that. That was frustrating, i've been bricking tournaments for a while and it would've been nice to have a final table. Still, +$300 on the day, and you won't here me complaining if i "only" make $300 a day this year.

This means that it is wednesday, and I am up $1k on the week. Hopefully i'll be able to show some consistency making at least $1k every week, because this is the minimum I want to make in order to continue playing poker for some time. Ideally, i feel i need to be making $100k+ a year, and I will think very carefully at the end about the feasibility of continuing if I do not manage to make this goal.

But, +$1k in 3 days is pretty good.

No comments: