Friday 9 November 2007

mini-swong

Just a quick post. Dropped a couple of hundo earlier this week due to bad/marginal/tilty play, and realised i was losing focus when playing. So i slapped myself a bit, and have been playing really well the last few days, although still stacked off unnecessarily once. Total roll is on about $2.1k now. With my new found focus, i'm determined to double my roll in the next month or so and get back to the $100NL games while overrolled! Also want to play a lot more on stars with the aim being to get myself a wii with fpps before xmas :). I have 9k at the moment and need 24k for the wii. I didn't play as much as usual last month, so i'm back down to silverstar vip, which will hinder my progress. It was fun over summer playing a fair bit and being a platinum star, cos i just seemed to get a ridiculous amount of FPPs. Also, I am no longer on course to make supernova by the end of the year, which is a shame. Oh well, I imagine i'll manage it next year.

No comments: