Saturday 31 May 2008

WSOP Satellites

Last couple of days i've grinded satellites hard. Got heads up in two $30+R WSOP satellites, obviously neither tournament had enough rebuys to award a package, so i only got $650 for those. That pretty much sucked. Then I made the final table of a $11+R 2xTurbo Satellite, and came 6th after making a dumb mistake with two tables left. Last night I came 8th in a $30+R Satellite which actually did have a package to win. I made a pretty marginal shove to bust, one which if i'd been more awake/playing better I wouldn't've made. So that pretty much sucked. Pretty tempted to play in the $650 satellite tomorrow, we'll see if i win entry into it today. :)

Apart from the occasional blip, i'm very happy with my game at the moment, so i'm hoping it's just a matter of time before i win one. I am registered for the 150 seat guarantee on full tilt/200 seat on stars and the team moneymaker tourny thing. So maybe i'll just win all of those.

No comments: