Sunday 9 September 2007

new quest

In order to motivate myself/give myself something to aim for, i have decided to set myself the following task:

Before the year is up i will aim to spin $400 into $15k in 50k hands.

50k in the rest of the year is not a big ask, but i'll be back at uni in a couple of weeks, so i won't be able to play as much, and this sort of target shouldn't eat into my studying time.

I have withdrawn all the rest of the money from my account already so i can start this.

$15k is probably a bit optimistic, but i want to set myself something challenging, so i really try to play my best whenever i play. Also, once this challenge is complete, i will probably end up withdrawing most of my winnings to pay for tuition fees/accommodation/unnecessary balla stuff.

Also, ideally i want to play enough each month to maintain my platinum star status on pokerstars.

Hopefully will have my first update later tonight (with graphs!).

No comments: