Friday 14 December 2007

Weeeeeeee

Woke up this morning and decided on a whim to play one of the $12/180 person turbo SnGs on stars. I took it down obv. Ship the $594! Screenshot:This was an important win for me, as i hardly play MTTs anymore, so was reaffirming to know I still have a clue what i'm doing :)

I withdrew $300 from this win, but my bankroll is still looking quite healthy.

The last few days i've played 1k hands of omaha along with usual NLHE and made $200. I reckon my winrate at $50PLO long term is greater than $50NLHE, just cos they really don't know how to play, whereas even the worst NL players know what constitutes a decent starting hand.

Anyway, with that win and cash games recently (been breaking even at NLHE last couple k hands) my bankroll is looking pretty good.

Stars: $1029.00
FTP: $747.15
Party: $808.40
Total: $2584.55

Will be looking to have >1k in each account by the new year, ready to take shots at 100NL. :) Hopefully be able to withdraw some too, to help with living expenses etc next term at uni!

No comments: